Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Sep 12, 2009

Maricar Reyes moving on

.....

Maricar Reyes has been getting good projects from ABS-CBN. The last time I saw her was in the movie, And I love you. I got to watch the movie twice and I heard the same response from the moviegoers. Oohhhsss and ahhhs. It seems that people have known her well from that very famous scandal involing HK. She made the right move by keeping quiet about the said issue. At least, now she has redeemed herself from it. She has definitely moved on. And one thing I noticed is that she does act well.

She will be seen next in the adaptation of Koreanovela, "Lovers in Paris" with KC Concepion and Piolo Pascual on the 28 of September 2009.
........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....