Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Aug 21, 2009

And I Love You So

.....

I have watched And I Love You So for the second time today. It was worth it, still.
The movie was really superb as far as direction and cinematography are concerned. The acting of the whole cast was excellent as well.

Sam Milby was really cute, but I must say that Derek was really oozing with sex appeal. I can't keep it off my mind the scene where Bea was finally letting go of Derek's character , Oliver. The cinematography was really amazing. It all the more showed how good looking Derek Ramsay really is.

Bea was really good in this movie. She played the character at her very best. Sam Milby's line was very true, Bea was gorgeous in every scene. Bea is young, beautiful and acts very well. I saw Lara Cruz and not Bea Alonzo. I love this movie so much. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....