Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Aug 11, 2009

Sandra Bullock..... The Proposal

.....

After days of melancholy, I decided that I wanted to freshen up. Go out and get some sun. Go out and see what is happening around you.

Last Sunday, after I attended the Sunday Mass, I decided to watch a movie. There was one movie that I have longed to watch and the lead star is one of my favorites, Sandra Bullock.

I watched The Proposal her movie with Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett Johansson husband. He is cute.
I enjoyed the movie, it really made me laugh. The laughter that I have long been wanting. There was one scene there wherein Sandra and Ryan bumped into each other and they were totally naked. Sandra Bullock really has an amazing body. She has the perfect curve . I never thought that she really looked that good.

Go and watch the movie, you will surely enjoy it.
........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....