Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Feb 21, 2010

Melai on The Bottomline

.....
I took one cup of coffee at around 9:30 PM  hoping to catch The Bottomline last night for   Melai Cantiveros was the guest.  But then as I lay my back on my bed, I was completely knocked off.    When I woke up, I  already saw  the credits of the show.  OMG!!!  I missed it. 

I searched immediately online if the Melai episode was already uploaded.  And there it iwas  This part is where you get to watch the funniest, the most honest and the sincerest answers of her.   

Personally, she may be not that appealing to others, but for me, like what Mr. Boy Abunda has said, she has a beautiful soul.  She is confident of what she is and how she is.  She proves to me that there is so much more to physical beauty.  What is important is what is inside a person's heart.  And for me, Melai has a heart of gold.

........

1 comment:

  1. I love Melai also. I happened to watch this episode and as I was watching I can help but to laugh. She is so funny when she talks and yeah I also love her because of her truthfulness. She really deserves to be the PBB double up winner. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....