Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Oct 24, 2009

Just Perfect

.....
I have been watching Lovers in Paris (pinoy version) right from day one. What can I do? I greatly admire KC Concepcion. Her beauty, intelligence. LIP has no boring scene and it is fast paced. The musical scoring was so amazing. I specially liked that scene where Maricar Reyes stared at her wedding ring and the song "He's out of my Life" was played, just right timing (episode 20). Everybody was sooooo good, acting wise. Zanjoe Marudo is a revelation. The eyes speak for itself.

October 23, 2009 episode was so breathtaking. The scene when KC asked Piolo what he got from Paris, and Piolo answered IKAW was magical.  Haaaayyyyy.   The long pause before he answered was perfect. This is one scene which I considered PERFECT, JUST PERFECT.

........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....