Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Oct 3, 2009

My top 3 Hollywood Celebrity Quotes

.....
1) Mackenzie Phillips

"I know it's happening in families and I can't be the only person to have lived through this."
--Mackenzie Phillips, during her tell-all interview with Oprah Winfrey, to whom she revealed that she was involved in a sexual relationship with her father, Mamas & the Papas singer John Phillips, for 10 years



My heart breaks when I read it. You thought that you will be safe inside your house because you have a family but it did not turn out that way. Fathers are supposed to be protectors and not abusers.

2) Ellen DeGeneres

"Apparently, there's a lot of debate going on right now whether I'm qualified or not to be the new judge on American Idol. I'll tell you right now how I know I'm going to be a great judge: because I've spent my whole life being judged. So I know what it's like."
--Ellen DeGeneres, defending her appointment as American Idol’s newest judge



I never thought that there would be a debate on this. She is absolutely qualified for the job. I am a fan and she is indeed a very good host. 

3) Lady Gaga

"She came to my house in her underwear and I saw no hint of a penis."
--Singer Mika weighs in on rumors that his friend Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite



This is funny. Just funny. 
She had a concert in Manila, arriving at the airport wearing same outfit (underwear like). Everybody was shocked!!!


........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....