Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Dec 10, 2009

Lovers in Paris Final Episode

.....
Tomorrow, Friday will be Lovers in Paris' final episode. How fast time flies? It has been 10 weeks since LIP started last September 28.
The Philippine version decided to tweak the ending from the original since it was reported that a lot of viewers were disappointed with the ending of the original version. I myself could not wait how the Philippine version is going to end.
My personal assessment of the adaptation? It was so far the best that I have seen. The whole case did spectacular performances. Cinematography is something that you only see in the movies. And the music, what can I say? It has brought back my love for old music, like Moonriver. It indeed made me believe in falling in love again. smile

Take a peek of this picture, one of the most awaited scenes in the teleserye.

........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....