Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Dec 5, 2009

Sharon Angry Over Losing Father's Inheritance

.....

I grabbed a copy of Star Studio Magazine, December 2009 issue which covers the one and the only Megastar, Sharon Cuneta. I have always been a true-blooded Sharonian.The magazine features the Panglinan's house in Laguna, her collection of books. Sharon is known to be a voracious reader, she even has a seven Kindles (a portable E-book reader). Her collection of watches put me in awe. It includes Frank Muelller watch with diamonds on the side, Cartier watch with removable diamonds. She even takes a bath with them. hah Whew!! Wow, how I wish I could have one like that, even without the diamonds. sengihnampakgigi


But one which intrigues me the most was her sentiment over losing her father's inheritance. Sharon is angry over losing father's inheritance. Reading that caption on the cover, one might ask, does she still needs it? Everyone knows that she is living a comfortable life. But then, after reading the whole article, you will begin to understand where she is coming from. She is just fighting for what is right and what rightfully belongs to her and her siblings.
Now it made me realize that, yes, we should all learn to fight for what is right, for no one else will do it for us , except ourselves. ........

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read the magazine but this was also featured in The Buzz last Sunday. She's just upset that her mother and other siblings who had every right to their inheritance too didn't get anything.

    Anyway, I have a giveaway over at my blog: http://verabear.net/2009/12/got-heart-planner-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....