Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Dec 4, 2009

The Ugly Truth - fight between sexes

.....



The Ugly Truth was released 30 September 2009 in the country but I was able to watch it on dvd only a week ago. The Ugly Truth is all about fight between sexes.The movie is about a romantically challenged producer from Sacramento California, Katherine Heigl whose morning show's ratings is dwindling and about to be axed. To boost the ratings and save the show from cancellation, her boss hires a Mike Chadway, played by Gerard Butler. Chadway is a late night tv personality who exposes the ugly truth about relationships. Men only like sex and responds easily to women's looks. It hurts Abby's (Heighl) sensitivity, who still believes that there is a perfect man for her. The relationship ot the two was rocky at first. When Abby met Colin, a doctor who lives next to her, Mike advised her to follow his lead.
Mike not only successfully boost the show's ratings, he was able to spark the relationship of the two other hosts of the show who are husband and wife. More importantly, he was able to make Abby meet the man of her dreams despite of the fact that he (Chadway) was falling intensely for Abby.

Oh yes, some might think that the movie is predictable but, I do love the movie. One scene that I find hilarious was at the restaurant. It was where Abby wore the vibrating underwear given by Mike.I guess you already know would happen if you wear one gelakguling. The scene reminded me of a the movie "When Harry Met Sally." You've got to see this movie.



Nice huh!!! Oh, by the way, where do I get to buy those vibrating panties? gelakgulingsengihnampakgigi
I believe I need one of those. sengihnampakgigilolwink Well, nah!!! fikir I think I should keep my hands above the sheets.
........

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....