Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Jan 21, 2010

Anne Hathaway's side view

.....



I was blog hopping the other day when I came across a picture of Devil Wears Prada star, Anne Hathaway in a revealing photo. It shows the much revealing side view of her breasts. I have come to know Anne Hathaway as somewhat a little conservative than the other Hollywood actresses I have known or watched. Never thought that she could be this daring. Oh well, I forgot that there was one scene in the movie Brokeback Mountain where she removed her bra in her love scene with Jake Gyllenhaal thus showing her mountains. sengihnampakgigi I must say that the girl is soooo gifted. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....