Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Jan 12, 2010

Pacman your Avatar?

.....
I was doing my regular blog hopping and at around 11:46 PM, I came across this funny picture that made me laugh out loud.  Pacman your Avatar?



Pacman, the Avatar

Of course, who would not know Manny Pacquiao and who hasn't seen yet the box office movie, Avatar?  I watched Avatar but it did not give me this kind of laughter that this picture gave me.  Of course, nothing was to be laughed at about  the movie. It was amazing.
The blogger said (sorry I forgot the blog name) that this picture has  already been circulating in Facebook.  Oh boy, I missed it.  Whoever Photoshopped this pic did an amazing job.  I never had that big laugh in a long while.
Well then, who would be Neytiri?  Is it Jinkee or Krista? LOL........  I wonder what is going to happen to Planet Pandora.  They have Manny Pacquiao, Jinkee Pacquiao and Krista Ranillo.... a pandora's box.  :) ........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....