Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Jan 26, 2010

Boy Abunda to manage Angel Locsin?

.....

Boy Abunda to manage Angel Locsin?  That has been my question when I read in the scoopbox section of PEP that Boy Abunda will manage Angel Locsin.  There were already talks before about Angel's disagreement with Becky Aquila.  It was also reported that she was being handled now by Star Magic.  Up to know, no confirmed reports have been made yet.  But if it were true that Mr. Boy Abunda will manage Angel Locsin, well then, I can say that she will be in good hands. ........

1 comment:

  1. Really? wow I like that..I know how much BOY loves Angel!! She really needs to be handled by a manager with a good heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Featured Blogs

Entredropper BIG Blogversary Contest Photobucket

Place Ad Here

Your Ad Here

Followers

Categories

 


.....